Phil Callahan, Chief Operations Officer
Phil grew up in Wisconsin and moved to Colorado after getting his Bachelor's in Biology. He's been working and skiing here since 2008 and enjoying the milder winter temps.
Having a background as an analytical chemist/microbiologist for the past 15 years, Phil brings a robust understanding of real-world analytical applications / regulations along with a thirst for conventional industry disruption, and a drive to improve the "way we've always done things".
Toby Warden, Advisory Board
Toby's diverse background makes her a great fit for the team
- HBX | Harvard Business School
- CORe: Credential of Readiness Certificate Program
- PhD in Social Ecology with an emphasis on Environmental Analysis and Design, University of California, Irvine
- B.A. in History, University of California, Irvine
- Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Able to draw on strengths outside Bryan and Phil's wheel house, Toby rounds out the team in both location and talent, she currently resides in the Washington, DC Area.